Seafarer Top Pattern Review

Hey all,

Sorry my blogging comes in spurts. The husband is furiously editing a promo video for his brother and I've been kicked off the computer. He needs a break so I'm sneaking in to share some favorite shirts I made "recently." More like within the last 2 months but whatever.

Again, I love print at home patterns. This one has been a favorite and I made three within weeks of each other and each one has been different. I also used this pattern for my mustard striped dress. Love me a versatile pattern.





Pattern Description: Seafarer Top. With flattering and comfortable dolman sleeves, the Seafarer Top will become an anchor in your wardrobe! Made out of soft knit fabric, you’ll find yourself wearing it again and again. New to sewing with knits? This is a great project to start with!
 
Pattern Sizing:
I cut the small up top/sleeve and graded to the medium for the bottom

 
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done with it?
Yes.


Were the instructions easy to follow?  Easy peasy!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I love how I've been able to make several variations and come out with a winning shirt. My mom even said the coral one didn't look home made... score!

~ ~ ~ Risa ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment