Moving

For all those checking in on this blog, please keep checking in. I get so excited when I look at the stats and see that people are looking at my posts. Please leave comments too! I would love to get to know my readers.

Sorry for the radio silence... and there will be more silence for about another week and a half. We're moving from Maryland to Utah... that's over 2000 miles and 32 hours of driving. We only have/had 20 days to get ready for the move and have 2 little ones... so it's super crazy around here. Sadly I realized I just wouldn't be able to sew anything until we got to our new place so I had to pack up my machine and sewing hoard supplies. I told my husband as soon as we get there I'm unpacking the machine first and going on a sewing honeymoon ;)

Here's a list of things that I have fabric for and would like to complete soon:

for me:
Floral Pencil Skirt
Coral Maxi Skirt
Floral/Coral T-shirt
UFO - white dress

for my etsy shop:
Crowns and a Crown Pattern pdf

for my lil girl:
some mending/UFO's: floral ruffle skirt, thrifted floral skirt refashion
Polka Dot Scallop Shorts
Striped Maxi Skirt (she's been begging for one)
Ikat Dress with Ruffle Shoulders
Butterfly Wings
start working on her autumn/winter wardrobe because it'll be here before we know it

Anything you'd like to see first? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment