Leopard Leggings


I have a dress that just needs to be hemmed and photographed... can't wait to share it... but in the meantime I thought I would share a past project.

I was able to test a legging pattern for Jocole and found the perfect leopard print while shopping at Joann Fabrics... they don't have it anymore.




The pattern was a cinch to whip up.  I used wider elastic for my waistband because I like something a bit more substantial around that part of my body. To accommodate the elastic I added an inch to the rise.




I love them and they're super comfy. Unfortunately I made them right before springtime came so I'm not wearing them right now... but come fall I might not take them off. I really need to make a black loose-fit chiffon blouse to go with these and then pair them up with some black ankle boots. Can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment