What I Wore ~ Radiant Orchid

Last week we had a house full of visitors and I didn't get any sewing done... so then I wrote up a list of all the things I want to sew and have fabric for. It's a full page!  So today I'm popping in real quick to show you how I wore a MeMade skirt yesterday. Do you follow Pretty Girls Sew? They do a fun sewalong every month. This skirt was the pattern for April. The theme was florals but I couldn't find a floral fabric that spoke to me. Instead I found this heavier chiffon in the color of the year so I used that. This skirt showed up in my MeMadeMay posts, but otherwise was never blogged. Oops. Anyway I wore my skirt yesterday and took a few pics to show how I styled it.

Blouse: Thrifted
Earrings: DIY
Belt & Ring: Forever 21... forever ago
Skirt: Me!






This week I'll be sewing pencil skirts (for a friend), bow tie & suspender sets (also for a friend), Hudson pants for another sewalong, and a blouse to go with them...it's going to be fun getting back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment