Sneak Peek Saturday

Can I just say thank you to all that have stopped by and left comments in the last couple days. THANK YOU! 

Can Sneak Peek Saturday be a thing? A once in a while thing? A too excited to wait to properly blog thing? I hope so... because I'm doing it.

Ok, I pattern tested another little dress for my daughter. The pattern hasn't been released yet, I need to photograph it on my daughter, and then I'll properly blog this little number... but I couldn't resist sharing a couple pics.





3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Absolutely love it! Can you make one in my size? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where, where, where did you find this fabric? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Michael Miller's Glitz collection. I tried my local shops and no one had it so I bought mine from fatquartershop.com

      You can also check hawthorne threads or etsy (sometimes cheapest)

      Delete